AYo Technology

Why don't you get on top of me... love & live like a design student.

Sunday, March 27, 2005

who ever thought that this girl could get crunk...

Crazy time last night. Whew.

Yesterday was Cosby's 21st birthday so we all knew it was gonna be on to the break of dawn that night. The soiree went down in Van, Jack and Gina's spot which is funny cause Van sure as hell is my HR. I had a little something to drink before I got over there and was immediately rushed a drink when I showed up after getting this response, "Ooh, Kerri's got a skirt on and some heels!" (I discovered the key to power: a little denim skirt, smooth legs and matching denim sandals.) It was a sexy night for me definitely. After getting a little liquor in my system, I was dancing like it ain't no thang. I even let two individuals dance me against the wall. One of these persons was trying desperately to get me to go home with him but to no avail. I wasn't that drunk.

All good things come to end though as I got in a little argument with Alejandro over his judgments of me. I know I haven't always made the wisest choices, I know that my being with Capone is suprising to some/everyone but I need the freedom to do what feels right to me and make my own mistakes. Thanks but no thanks, kids. Leave your judgements at the door.

AND K and Mr. Lauren were fucking on the dance floor all night. Please can we make it any more obvious to everyone? I knew I should have never trusted that girl...oh well.

I don't know what is is with me and my incredible desire to test my relationship. I don't know why I contemplate cheating or do things I know good and well would get me in trouble if Capone was here with me. It's the destructive combo of remembering past offenses and not wanting to be alone. He hurt me big time and now every little movement of my hips is to prove that I can still survive without him. But if I'm going to be in a long term relationship with someone who at least in words has dedicated himself to me then I'm going to have to nip this in the bud- quick.

oh yeah. Happy Easter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home