AYo Technology

Why don't you get on top of me... love & live like a design student.

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Gonna be a lovely day

Doing the damn thing yet again.

Here I am sitting outside of my place of employ because Agape uses the space til God knows when every Tuesday night. Fortunately no one is actually going to show up now or ever so it really doesn't quite matter to me if they ever leave. Excepting the fact that I want some tea and the cup and the sugar are in the center. Oh well. No skin off of my ass.

We had the first annual Tipsy Tequila Tuesday today. Whew, that sure as hell was a doozy. Who besides me and Jules would think consuming piƱa coladas on a tuesday afternoon was a good idea?

I got Paving the Way Orientation ambassador this year also. Basically, if you intend to see me at all this summer then you need to get off your ass and get to Granville, Ohio 'cuz this bitch is mine this summer. The beautiful weather today reminded me why I liked this joint in the first place and made me reflect on just how fabulous it can be in the summer. Fabulous- just me, my car, money and Easton. And the reason I got the grant in the first place- research. Yeah yeah. I'm trying to remember what's important here.

Love is important here. And friendship. And family. And 3300 dollar paychecks from your school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home