AYo Technology

Why don't you get on top of me... love & live like a design student.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

A day and then some.

OMG. Long time, no write.

Summary: Capone came to see me the week of Valentine's Day. It was a huge surprise albeit a bittersweet one. The week went well for awile but by the end of the week we were angry and fighting. We broke up and haven't talked since. I really think that this is the end this time. I miss him.

I'm glad that I was finally strong enough to break up with him and do what I needed to do in order to regain my independence and piece of mind.

He loved me and needed me more than I could handle. We were living in codependency and falling deeper into the trap with every second.

Ma, oh man. Whenever I talk about this my mood plummets. Maybe I should stop.

Dawn came to visit me the week before spring break. It was absolutely terrific. I can't believe that we've been friends since we were thirteen years old. Next time that we get together, we going to get a camcorder and have the entire weekend on tape.

Mr. Green Apron and I got together during break. We went to the mall so he could do his little photo shoot and we did lunch and we rode around to the park and we walked back to a picnic shelter and then we....ummm. It was lovely. I can't wait til I get to go home and reunite with mi amigo.

Naughty by Nature and 112 came to school for culture Jam last weekend. It was fun. (Love my specific and detailed use of the English language don't you?)

blah blah blah blah.

I'm tired and allergic and don't feel terrific.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home