AYo Technology

Why don't you get on top of me... love & live like a design student.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow I will be in Providence, Rhode Island.

Tomorrow I will be back with Capone.

I drowned my cellphone, though. So I will be in Rhode Island without a cell.

I'm terribly, terribly nervous about the whole situation. I don't particularly know why...I just have trouble dealing with situations that are completely out of my hands as this is. I hope to God that he remembers to pick me up on time and to get a hotel and to do all of those crucial things that he needs to do before I arrive.

This weekend will be the ultimate test of our relationship. I want to know where things are going and if things are going nowhere I don't want to be the last to know.

I'm ready. (I hope.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home